Interested in becoming a member of Flagler County 4-H? Here is what you need to get started!
- Contact the 4-H Leader of the club you are interested in joining for space availability and club meeting information. See list of available clubs below.
- Complete the online enrollment form
- Complete membership fee payment
- Attend club meetings to make new friends and learn new things!
Membership Enrollment Fee: Florida 4-H Youth Development Program has an annual $20 membership fee for Community Club Members age 8-18 (cloverbuds and in-school clubs are exempt). Instructions will be emailed by the Florida 4-H office after registration has been completed in 4-H Online, or follow this link. The membership fee includes the $1 ($2 for horse) insurance premium; $10 will be sent back to Flagler County to benefit the local program. No child will be turned away because they are unable to pay. There are options for families who are unable to pay the membership fee and payments are kept confidential.
AVAILABLE PROJECT CLUBS
Westsiders • Poultry, Rabbit, Swine, Steer • Leader Trisha Bullock
Flagler Equestrian Flyers • Equine • Leader Cheryl Carl
Haw Creek Farm and Home • Poultry, Swine, Family and Consumer Sciences • Leader Pat Cody
Haw Creek Gators • Poultry, Rabbit, Swine, Steer • Leader Melissa Terrell
We Love to Learn • Sewing and Culinary • Leader Jennifer Mills
TopShots Archery • Shooting Sports-Archery • Leader Mike Faidely
Southern Livestock Growers • Poultry, Rabbit, Swine, Steer • Leader Michelle Jankowski
AVAILABLE SCHOOL CLUBS
VOLUNTEER WITH 4-H
There are many opportunities to volunteer with 4-H! Volunteers can:
- Mentor youth in a Special Interest Club — Projects
- Lead a 4-H Community or School Club
- Attend a summer day or residential camp
- Teach a skill
- Encourage and support growth of young people in your own community
4-H is currently accepting applications for new volunteers.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Decide that you want to help kids grow and explore their future.
- Download this 4-H Volunteer Application.
- Return application to County 4-H Agent and schedule interview. Background screenings are part of the volunteer application process.
- Attend orientation and training to prepare you to share your skills, knowledge, and talents while having fun with youth in your community.
Those interested in joining in or volunteering for Flagler County 4-H Youth Development Program can find out more by visiting Florida 4-H, or contacting Amy Warwick Hedstrom at 386-437-7464. The Flagler County 4-H program is open to all youth, ages 5 to 18, regardless of gender, race, color, nationality, creed or disability.